Stash Tea Sunny Orange Ginger Herbal Tea 1000 Count Individual Uncaffeinated Herbal Tea Bags for Use in Teapots Mugs or Cups, Brew Hot Tea or Iced Tea
Stash Tea Sunny Orange Ginger Herbal Tea 1000 Count Individual Uncaffeinated Herbal Tea Bags for Use in Teapots Mugs or Cups, Brew Hot Tea or Iced Tea by Stash Tea at My Good Morning Quotes. MPN: COMINHKG071831. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Stash Tea Company is headquartered in Portland, Oregon. It was founded in 1972, the company derives its name from an entertaining aspect of tea folklore. In earlier centuries, tea was a valuable commodity traditionally transported by clipper ship. The ship's captain often was presented with some of the finest teas for his personal use. This supply was his stash, stowed carefully as his private reserve. Today, the term still is used to denote anything put away carefully because of its
Product Description & Reviews
The Stash Tea Company is headquartered in Portland, Oregon. It was founded in 1972, the company derives its name from an entertaining aspect of tea folklore. In earlier centuries, tea was a valuable commodity traditionally transported by clipper ship. The ship's captain often was presented with some of the finest teas for his personal use. This supply was his stash, stowed carefully as his private reserve. Today, the term still is used to denote anything put away carefully because of its preciousness. Stash premium double bergamot earl grey black tea has twice as much bergamot oil as the earl grey tea. The black tea base still serves as a solid foundation for this blend, but the bergamot oil takes wing and soars to new unprecedented heights. The flavor is quite pronounced but not at all soapy or bitter which would happen with low grade oils. Is the flavor too strong? For a conservative drinker, maybe yes, but more adventurous types really seem to like it. This is a great late afternoon or early evening tea. It goes very well with shortbread and cream scones. Bergamot, an extract from the fruit of the small Citric bergamia tree is grown in the southern part of Calabria, Italy. Many other Earl Grey teas use a mix of bergamot and other citrus oils, but Stash insist on 100 percent pure bergamot even though it's more expensive, and for a uniquely appealing cold beverage try Double Bergamot earl grey tea on ice. Stash tea has been committed to providing premium quality teas and an unsurpassed tea drinking experience. Stash begins with simply excellent tea leaves from the world's premier tea gardens and all natural botanical ingredients gathered from around the world. Meticulous blending and tasting of every tea ensures you will enjoy full flavor in every cup.
Features & Highlights
- TANGY & LIVELY: Each sip of this aromatic tea is a delight for the senses. Zesty orange combines with fruity hibiscus and the sharp flavor of ginger, creating a tea that's perfect for all-day sipping. Delicious with a touch of sugar & refreshing iced.
- 1000 COUNT BOX: Individually packaged bags guarantee every cup will taste as fresh as the day it was bagged, whether herbal, white, green, black, or oolong. Steep your tea according to instructions on box & enjoy every sip of premium quality Stash Tea
- PREMIUM BAGGED TEA: All our teas, herbal, black, green, white or oolong, are of the highest quality. For delicious flavor in every steep, our tea bags are packaged in stay-fresh foil wrappers to keep your tea fresh, from morning chai to bedtime chamomile.
- THE STASH TEA COMPANY was founded in 1972, supplying loose herbal teas & bulk herbs to natural food stores. In 1975, we added bagged teas & began to sell a full line of traditional & herbal teas. Try our Chamomile, Peppermint, Earl Grey, Green Tea, & more
- TEA OF INCOMPARABLE QUALITY: Compare our quality teas to competitors--Numi, Choice, Yogi, Bigelow, Harney & Sons, Celestial Seasonings, Davidsons, The Republic of Tea, Teavana, Kusmi, Traditional Medicinals, Tazo, Rishi, Twinings, Mighty Leaf, Good Earth.
- Zesty orange combines with fruity hibiscus and the sharp, lively flavor of ginger
- Each sip of this tangy, aromatic herbal tea is a delight for the senses
- Makes for the perfect start to the morning or afternoon warmup
- Made with 100% natural ingredients
- Blended in the USA with natural ingredients from around the world.
5 x 8 x 5 inches
12.5 x 10.7 x 16.3 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Stash Tea, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 076950450677, ean: 0076950450677,
Sold Individually -This Product Is Designed And Made By Yogi. With The Classic Look, The Right Color Combos And Materials, It Works Just As Well With Any Situation.0478560.
Green mate,rooibos, cinnamon,pineapple pieces, candied papaya pieces, orange peels,lemongrass,aniseed,coriander,cardamonfactory sealed 2lb. bag.
mpn: 076950203532, ean: 0076950203532,
YOGI TEA,BEDTME,SOOTHNG CARAML, 16 BAG......
Gaharu or Agarwood is the resinous heartwood from Aquilaria trees, large evergreens native to southeast Asia. Agarwood or Black-Gold has long played significant role in Arab culture and religion, where many consider it as part of their culture. Agarwood is not only the most expensive wood, it has many health benefits as well. Chinese has century old writings mentioning agarwood in herbal medicine remedy. HOGA Gaharu Tea is a blissful indulgence crafted from the leaves and branches of the Gaharu