Free Shipping Included! MATCHAFUL Hikari Single Origin Organic Ceremonial Matcha, 100 Gram by MATCHAFUL at My Good Morning Quotes. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. At Matchaful our mission is to make high-quality organic matcha more accessible to our local and global communities, one scoop of Matchaful at a time. Matchaful's single-origin Hikari ceremonial matcha is shade grown under solar panels and harvested from hand-picked tea leaves in the Shizuoka Prefecture in Japan. While many matchas are a blend or mixed with green tea, Matchaful's single-origin matcha is the real deal. The powder is 100% authentic Japanese matcha, ground from first-harvest tea
Product Description & Reviews
At Matchaful our mission is to make high-quality organic matcha more accessible to our local and global communities, one scoop of Matchaful at a time. Matchaful's single-origin Hikari ceremonial matcha is shade grown under solar panels and harvested from hand-picked tea leaves in the Shizuoka Prefecture in Japan. While many matchas are a blend or mixed with green tea, Matchaful's single-origin matcha is the real deal. The powder is 100% authentic Japanese matcha, ground from first-harvest tea leaves grown on one single farm- because we believe you should know where your matcha's been and the journey it took to get to you from farm to whisk.
Features & Highlights
- PREMIUM CEREMONIAL MATCHA: The Hikari matcha is harvested from one single estate farm and hand-picked during the first spring harvest. This matcha is ground in small batches to preserve freshness, giving you the best possible experience from farm to whisk.
- ORGANICALLY GROWN: Our matcha is grown pesticide free and only uses organic food scraps as organic fertilizer produced by the local community to maintain a closed-loop system
- SUSTAINABLY GROWN: We believe that sustainable, organic farming not only is best for our bodies but best for our planet. Our Hikari matcha is shade grown with solar panels which provide renewable energy to the farm and local communities.
- SMOOTH FINISH: This matcha offers a delicately smooth flavor profile with notes of lemon, butter and walnut. Enjoy as a tea or with a splash of milk for the perfect morning or afternoon beverage. 30 8oz servings.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: Matcha is an antioxidant powerhouse helping to protect the body from free radicals. It surpasses all other antioxidant-rich foods including blueberries, pomegranates, and dark chocolate. Matcha increases focus, cognition, and energy.
5.28 x 0.87 x 6.34 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by MATCHAFUL, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By SENCHA NATURALS
Most ‘culinary’ grade matchas are typically code for ‘low grade’ matcha that tastes bitter and has a brownish color. Our culinary grade matcha not only has a rich green color, but a well rounded flavor that's good enough to drink (like premium/ceremonial matcha) and works great in smoothies, beverages, cooking and baking.Organic matcha sourced directly from a certified organic family-farm in Shizuoka, Japan. Add to water (hot or cold), mix in your favorite beverage, or add to any recipe
By The Republic of Tea
mpn: mp-30655, ean: 0742676306559,
The Republic of Tea's Organic Turmeric Ginger Green Tea mixes sweet, earthy, and savory to create a powerhouse of flavor. Turmeric and ginger are blended flawlessly then mixed with cinnamon and pure honey to balance this organic, delightful golden infusion. Containing less than a quarter of the amount of caffeine per cup compared to coffee, this green tea is a wonderful way to start your day the right way. Preparing the Organic Turmeric Ginger Green Tea is simple. Heat filtered water just
By Harney & Sons
Harney & Sons was founded on a commitment to deliver customers the finest quality tea possible. This promise, made 30 years ago, serves as the company's guiding principle. Today, Harney & Sons Tea remains family owned and managed, with three generations of Harney's preserving John's tradition of fine tea and traveling the world in search of the finest ingredients. It is not only the Harney mission to deliver quality tea products to their customers, but also to educate the world of tea history