Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 18% on the 5 Pounds Ethiopian Yirgacheffe Green Unroasted Coffee Beans by Morning Hills Coffee at My Good Morning Quotes. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Fulfillment in every cup! Morning Hills Coffee aims to fulfill all who our part of our coffee world. You can be assured that with each cup you are
Product Description & Reviews
Fulfillment in every cup!
Morning Hills Coffee aims to fulfill all who our part of our coffee world. You can be assured that with each cup you are enjoying excellent coffee while positively impacting the life of the local growers and their community.
Kochere is southwest of the town of Yirga Cheffe and near a little village of Ch'elelek'tu in the Gedeo zone of Ethiopia. It has long been known as one of the best origins for southern Ethiopian coffee.
Kochere is growing in popularity, highlighting the stable diversity of Yirgacheffe's unique attributes. Through establishing long-term relationships with these communities, both coffee distributers and consumers take part in helping to empower these farmers to become self sufficient and strengthen the local community and family structure.
We chose to partner with Yirgacheffe Coffee growers because we love to provide great tasting coffee for our customers while immensely impacting the local community where the coffee is grown.
With each full cup of coffee you can be fulfilled knowing you are enjoying great coffee and making a difference in the lives of the local coffee growers.
Consider purchasing 2 lbs to start with and experiment with different roasting times to find that optimal taste that best suits your needs and preferences.
GUARANTEED SATISFACTION and NO OBLIGATIONS!!!
Features & Highlights
- ORIGIN SPECIALTIES: This Green Unroasted Arabica coffee is sourced from family-owned farms in the Kochere district. Because of its high altitude of 1800-2200 meters and NATURALLY ORGANIC FARMING PRACTICES, wild heirloom varietals and iron-rich acidic soils, the district of Kochere is a prime area for producing an impeccable example of what YirgaCheffe has to offer.
- SHIPPING MATERIAL: Our product is shipped to you in Kraft 32 oz. bags which are made with a resealable zipper, 5 layer structure with foil lining, rounded corners, and a tear notch for easy opening. Dimensions L x W x Gusset: H13-1/2 in. x 9 in. x 4-3/4 in. 230mm W x 120mm G x 340mm
- FLAVOR NOTES: Ethiopian Yirgacheffe coffees are renowned for their beautiful herbaceous floral tones complemented by hints of fruit and vibrant citrus acidity for a complex and flavourful cup with a sweet, silky mouthfeel and a crisp, clean aftertaste.
- SOCIAL IMPACT: Close to 100,000 local inhabitants rely on coffee as their main crop with which to feed their families.
- ABSOLUTELY NO COMMITMENTS, NO OBLIGATIONS!
Morning Hills Coffee
Morning Hills Coffee
Unroasted Coffee Beans
Morning Hills Coffee
8.82 x 4.69 x 13.5 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Morning Hills Coffee, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By International Aromatic Coffee
Considered a premium gourmet coffee, Limmu is a top washed coffee from Ethiopia, with a distinctive sharpness despite low acidity. The first detail to strike about Limmu is its lovely fragrance, a heady aroma with fruity tones and floral undertones. ...
By RhoadsRoast Coffees
mpn: -, ean: 0784672177672,
The international coffees available in this listing are also shown on our other Amazon offerings which detail each coffee separately. These coffees represent a varietal of beans that offer a great representation of roasting tastes. Many coffees in th...
By Bodhi Leaf Trading Company
The Baragwi Co-op is named after the small village in which it is located. This lot is processed by the Thimu wet mill. About 300 farmers use the Thimu wet mill to process their harvest. This mill receives fresh water from the nearby Kiringa River wh...
mpn: -, ean: 0810867032041,
TEASIA COFFEE Some of the world's most famous coffees are grown on the islands of the Malay Archipelago of Indonesia: Sumatra, Sulawesi, and Java. Arabica coffee beans have been replanted in the Mandheling Province of West Sumatra, which is now one...