1. Instead of trying hard to work on your weaknesses and getting focused on them, this year try a different approach. Try listing out and getting better at what you are good at and that is how you will find excellence.
2. Old things have passed away and the canvas is clear for me to pen brand new things. Let me make it a beautiful year with a positive mind and a grateful heart this year.
3. I wish for you a year full of hope
and strength where you take what you have and make the most of it in everything that you do. Forget the years gone by and make this year the best you have so far.
4. Through troubles and trials, problems and temptations to give up; you've made it through until this very day. Strive harder to create a better world around yourself and be thankful for all you have.
5. No matter who betrays your trust and no matter the number of rejections. If you believe in yourself and work towards the right path you will find what you need.
Maintaining an encouraged attitude can be a difficult task, especially when you are going through problems and challenges in life. Even if everything is going well, you still need to be on the offensive and take charge of your life. That is why it is important to fill your mind with positive words and words of encouragement. Bookmark this page by pressing crtl and D and come back often.
6. If you seek encouragement and motivation from others then you may be disappointed. But if you are determined and make yourself the source of inspiration by looking at your past achievements then you will steadily climb on the ladder of success.
7. People who achieve great things in life mostly attribute their success to either luck, blessings or sheer hard work and passion. Cultivate the right attitude to have all three and you will get closer to your destination.
8. Great things and big dreams don't usually come true with a negative attitude which is why we need to constantly remind ourselves to stay inspired and live with a mind fill of positive and creative ideas.
9. Giving up takes just one step but going on is what takes real courage. Choose to do the latter and don't let it pass until you have conquered everything that you need to.
10. When you are encouraged and full of confidence, remember to help those who are in a similar situation. Helping others will not only help them up but also help you become a better person.
Next page: Strong motivational quotes